- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch This Dodge Durango Pitchman Make Some Jokes At A Papa John’s Spokesman On ESPN
Sure, most people know the Dodge guy as Will Ferrell in “Ron Burgundy” character and the Papa John’s fella as Peyton Manning, but frankly I’ve seen these guys slinging tons of cars and pizza lately and can’t think of much else. Ferrell is in a movie that will make lots of money later this month and Manning is looking to reprise his role as the guy who screws up in the playoffs come January.
Here’s a clip of them making jokes at each other on “SportsCenter.” Be sure to buy their cars and pizza if you like their jokes, or even if you don’t.
That didn’t feel at all forced.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco