- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch This Dodge Durango Pitchman Make Some Jokes At A Papa John’s Spokesman On ESPN
Sure, most people know the Dodge guy as Will Ferrell in “Ron Burgundy” character and the Papa John’s fella as Peyton Manning, but frankly I’ve seen these guys slinging tons of cars and pizza lately and can’t think of much else. Ferrell is in a movie that will make lots of money later this month and Manning is looking to reprise his role as the guy who screws up in the playoffs come January.
Here’s a clip of them making jokes at each other on “SportsCenter.” Be sure to buy their cars and pizza if you like their jokes, or even if you don’t.
That didn’t feel at all forced.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film