- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch This Dodge Durango Pitchman Make Some Jokes At A Papa John’s Spokesman On ESPN
Sure, most people know the Dodge guy as Will Ferrell in “Ron Burgundy” character and the Papa John’s fella as Peyton Manning, but frankly I’ve seen these guys slinging tons of cars and pizza lately and can’t think of much else. Ferrell is in a movie that will make lots of money later this month and Manning is looking to reprise his role as the guy who screws up in the playoffs come January.
Here’s a clip of them making jokes at each other on “SportsCenter.” Be sure to buy their cars and pizza if you like their jokes, or even if you don’t.
That didn’t feel at all forced.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts