- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ronda Rousey Wins First Women’s Match In UFC History
UFC history was made Saturday at UFC 157 as Ronda Rousey won the first women’s UFC match, defeating Liz Carmouche with 11 seconds left in the first round of their bantamweight title fight.
Rousey won the fight by utilizing with her signature move, bending back Carmouche’s arm and forcing her to tap out for the win. The victory was the longest fight of Rousey’s career thus far.
Rousey was actually heavily favored in the match, but Carmouche put up a good fight, though the defending champion eventually prevailed again.
Check out Rousey’s post-fight interview and highlights, if you can stomach the brutality, via UFC:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts