- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ronda Rousey Wins First Women’s Match In UFC History
UFC history was made Saturday at UFC 157 as Ronda Rousey won the first women’s UFC match, defeating Liz Carmouche with 11 seconds left in the first round of their bantamweight title fight.
Rousey won the fight by utilizing with her signature move, bending back Carmouche’s arm and forcing her to tap out for the win. The victory was the longest fight of Rousey’s career thus far.
Rousey was actually heavily favored in the match, but Carmouche put up a good fight, though the defending champion eventually prevailed again.
Check out Rousey’s post-fight interview and highlights, if you can stomach the brutality, via UFC:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts