- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rugby Kid Tries To Crash Awards Ceremony, Gets Faceful Of Stage
The best part of this video is (a.) The reaction of the crowd, (b.) Little kid biting it when he misjudges height of stage, (c.) Reaction of people on the stage, (d.) Reaction of host: “Oh, the poor little fella … anyway, NEXT PLAYER …”
It’s Australian for “ouch”, mate.
At the beginning of the video you can see the kid kicking a pile of rugby balls, which an attendant then has to retrieve:
[via The Nosebleeds]
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts