- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rugby Kid Tries To Crash Awards Ceremony, Gets Faceful Of Stage
The best part of this video is (a.) The reaction of the crowd, (b.) Little kid biting it when he misjudges height of stage, (c.) Reaction of people on the stage, (d.) Reaction of host: “Oh, the poor little fella … anyway, NEXT PLAYER …”
It’s Australian for “ouch”, mate.
At the beginning of the video you can see the kid kicking a pile of rugby balls, which an attendant then has to retrieve:
[via The Nosebleeds]
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story