- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rugby Kid Tries To Crash Awards Ceremony, Gets Faceful Of Stage
The best part of this video is (a.) The reaction of the crowd, (b.) Little kid biting it when he misjudges height of stage, (c.) Reaction of people on the stage, (d.) Reaction of host: “Oh, the poor little fella … anyway, NEXT PLAYER …”
It’s Australian for “ouch”, mate.
At the beginning of the video you can see the kid kicking a pile of rugby balls, which an attendant then has to retrieve:
[via The Nosebleeds]
- Filed Under:
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film