- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Rugby Kid Tries To Crash Awards Ceremony, Gets Faceful Of Stage
The best part of this video is (a.) The reaction of the crowd, (b.) Little kid biting it when he misjudges height of stage, (c.) Reaction of people on the stage, (d.) Reaction of host: “Oh, the poor little fella … anyway, NEXT PLAYER …”
It’s Australian for “ouch”, mate.
At the beginning of the video you can see the kid kicking a pile of rugby balls, which an attendant then has to retrieve:
[via The Nosebleeds]
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- The New York Knicks & The Felton Dilemma
- The Patriots Used to Wear What?