- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Rugby Kid Tries To Crash Awards Ceremony, Gets Faceful Of Stage
The best part of this video is (a.) The reaction of the crowd, (b.) Little kid biting it when he misjudges height of stage, (c.) Reaction of people on the stage, (d.) Reaction of host: “Oh, the poor little fella … anyway, NEXT PLAYER …”
It’s Australian for “ouch”, mate.
At the beginning of the video you can see the kid kicking a pile of rugby balls, which an attendant then has to retrieve:
[via The Nosebleeds]
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?