- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Russian Junior Hockey Team Loses Game, Then Loses Ensuing Brawl To Sweden
That cocky Russian junior hockey team got what was coming to them, as Sweden not only beat them in the Junior World Championship semi-finals, but also literally beat the shit out of them. Immediately after the buzzer. We’re not kidding — the end of this video shows Russian defenseman Andrei Mironov sitting in a puddle of his own blood and tears after a multi-faceted thrashing. It wasn’t a blow out by any means, with the Swedes winning 2-1, though when put in the context of the Ruski’s well-documented over-confidence, it might as well have been 4-0.
The Nosebleed’s Peter Blackburn explains that this is the same team that taunted the Americans with some suggestive gestures, after beating them earlier in the tournament. Hate to channel my inner jingoist, but fuck ‘em. Glad to see Sweden kick their perogis.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?