- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Russian Junior Hockey Team Loses Game, Then Loses Ensuing Brawl To Sweden
That cocky Russian junior hockey team got what was coming to them, as Sweden not only beat them in the Junior World Championship semi-finals, but also literally beat the shit out of them. Immediately after the buzzer. We’re not kidding — the end of this video shows Russian defenseman Andrei Mironov sitting in a puddle of his own blood and tears after a multi-faceted thrashing. It wasn’t a blow out by any means, with the Swedes winning 2-1, though when put in the context of the Ruski’s well-documented over-confidence, it might as well have been 4-0.
The Nosebleed’s Peter Blackburn explains that this is the same team that taunted the Americans with some suggestive gestures, after beating them earlier in the tournament. Hate to channel my inner jingoist, but fuck ‘em. Glad to see Sweden kick their perogis.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story