- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Russian Junior Hockey Team Loses Game, Then Loses Ensuing Brawl To Sweden
That cocky Russian junior hockey team got what was coming to them, as Sweden not only beat them in the Junior World Championship semi-finals, but also literally beat the shit out of them. Immediately after the buzzer. We’re not kidding — the end of this video shows Russian defenseman Andrei Mironov sitting in a puddle of his own blood and tears after a multi-faceted thrashing. It wasn’t a blow out by any means, with the Swedes winning 2-1, though when put in the context of the Ruski’s well-documented over-confidence, it might as well have been 4-0.
The Nosebleed’s Peter Blackburn explains that this is the same team that taunted the Americans with some suggestive gestures, after beating them earlier in the tournament. Hate to channel my inner jingoist, but fuck ‘em. Glad to see Sweden kick their perogis.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts