- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Rash Of Fighting At A Russian Youth Hockey Game Will Help You Forget The NHL Lockout
Look, there’s no NHL right now, and despite this positive-ish step, there’s probably not going to be any NHL for a while. You want hockey highlights? You want things getting testy? You want all-out brawls? You’re going to have to look elsewhere. Like halfway around the world. And down a couple age brackets. Because in Russia, they take their hockey seriously, and they learn to do it at a young age. Proof: some bad blood developed among the kids in this under-10 – yes, under-10 – league last week. The result: so many penalized kids the entire game was suspended.
RT describes the video as “a blockbuster in the Russian part of YouTube.” Given, though, that this has gotten linked on American sites all over the place (including Deadspin) too, it’s safe to say these bellicose kids are a hit the world over. We’re glad we weren’t reffing this game, if only because we’d have had to pretend we didn’t love the fighting.
- Filed Under:
- Youth Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts