- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
More Slopestyle Carnage: Sarka Pancochova Fell On Her Head And Destroyed Her Helmet
Sarka Pancochova of the Czech Republic was the latest victim of Sochi’s “sketchy” slopestyle course when she fell and bashed her head during her second run of the finals. This is the reason they wear helmets, as the alternative would have been a cracked skull. (Jenny Jones of Great Britain is seen holding the carnage above.)
Video without the aftermath, but including the scary moment where her legs thrashed uncontrollably, here:
Pancochova lay motionless for a few moments before she sat up on her own. She ended up riding her board to the bottom of the hill, and still came in fifth thanks to a strong first run.
American Jamie Anderson took home the gold with a monster second run — and for the record, she called the Russian course “fun” afterwards.
UPDATE: Pancochova Instagram’d a photo of her helmet and said she’s “all good.” Whew.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Winter Olympics
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?