- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Screw The Super Bowl, Let’s Get Excited For Taser Football
This game is on the short list for “worst ideas in human history.” Terrible. Great to watch though (also, great to watch the guy in this video try and rationalize using a low-voltage taser for any other reason than subduing muggers). Might we add that the game is neither American football nor soccer-football. It’s more like handball mixed with something out of “The Running Man.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts