- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is A Sea Otter Dunking A Basketball, So You Have No Excuse For Having A Bad Day Now
Sure, this seems dumb. But it’s not. It’s incredibly important. I swear, you are not wasting your time by watching Eddie, an arthritic otter from the Oregon Zoo, dunk a basketball. It supposedly helps him with his arthritis, which is good. We at SportsGrid enjoy it when otters are relieved of their arthritis pain.
Video of said otter below, via CNN. Greg Oden should rehab at the Oregon Zoo.
- Filed Under:
- animals playing sports
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry