- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Is A Sea Otter Dunking A Basketball, So You Have No Excuse For Having A Bad Day Now
Sure, this seems dumb. But it’s not. It’s incredibly important. I swear, you are not wasting your time by watching Eddie, an arthritic otter from the Oregon Zoo, dunk a basketball. It supposedly helps him with his arthritis, which is good. We at SportsGrid enjoy it when otters are relieved of their arthritis pain.
Video of said otter below, via CNN. Greg Oden should rehab at the Oregon Zoo.
- Filed Under:
- animals playing sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts