- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is A Sea Otter Dunking A Basketball, So You Have No Excuse For Having A Bad Day Now
Sure, this seems dumb. But it’s not. It’s incredibly important. I swear, you are not wasting your time by watching Eddie, an arthritic otter from the Oregon Zoo, dunk a basketball. It supposedly helps him with his arthritis, which is good. We at SportsGrid enjoy it when otters are relieved of their arthritis pain.
Video of said otter below, via CNN. Greg Oden should rehab at the Oregon Zoo.
- Filed Under:
- animals playing sports
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story