- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is A Sea Otter Dunking A Basketball, So You Have No Excuse For Having A Bad Day Now
Sure, this seems dumb. But it’s not. It’s incredibly important. I swear, you are not wasting your time by watching Eddie, an arthritic otter from the Oregon Zoo, dunk a basketball. It supposedly helps him with his arthritis, which is good. We at SportsGrid enjoy it when otters are relieved of their arthritis pain.
Video of said otter below, via CNN. Greg Oden should rehab at the Oregon Zoo.
- Filed Under:
- animals playing sports
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever