- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is A Sea Otter Dunking A Basketball, So You Have No Excuse For Having A Bad Day Now
Sure, this seems dumb. But it’s not. It’s incredibly important. I swear, you are not wasting your time by watching Eddie, an arthritic otter from the Oregon Zoo, dunk a basketball. It supposedly helps him with his arthritis, which is good. We at SportsGrid enjoy it when otters are relieved of their arthritis pain.
Video of said otter below, via CNN. Greg Oden should rehab at the Oregon Zoo.
- Filed Under:
- animals playing sports
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success