- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Should Probably Watch This 14-Year-Old Named Seventh Woods Dunk On His Poor Peers, Over And Over
Seventh Woods isn’t a place. It’s not a golf hole, or a golfer. It is still a noun, though, because he is a person. It may even become a verb. Look at that picture. That young boy was Seventh Woodsed before he even had a chance to be Sixth Woodsed. He was put onto a poster that can’t be sold because both players will lose their eligibility, I think. Seventh Woods is listed at 6-foot-1, 175 lbs, as a high school freshman.
He seems to be fond of this new-age basketball where you slam dunk the basketsportssphere into its cup house.
You can find him on Tuesdays and Thursdays learning SAT vocabulary from John Calipari.
- Filed Under:
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.