- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
You Should Probably Watch This 14-Year-Old Named Seventh Woods Dunk On His Poor Peers, Over And Over
Seventh Woods isn’t a place. It’s not a golf hole, or a golfer. It is still a noun, though, because he is a person. It may even become a verb. Look at that picture. That young boy was Seventh Woodsed before he even had a chance to be Sixth Woodsed. He was put onto a poster that can’t be sold because both players will lose their eligibility, I think. Seventh Woods is listed at 6-foot-1, 175 lbs, as a high school freshman.
He seems to be fond of this new-age basketball where you slam dunk the basketsportssphere into its cup house.
You can find him on Tuesdays and Thursdays learning SAT vocabulary from John Calipari.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts