- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
You Should Probably Watch This 14-Year-Old Named Seventh Woods Dunk On His Poor Peers, Over And Over
Seventh Woods isn’t a place. It’s not a golf hole, or a golfer. It is still a noun, though, because he is a person. It may even become a verb. Look at that picture. That young boy was Seventh Woodsed before he even had a chance to be Sixth Woodsed. He was put onto a poster that can’t be sold because both players will lose their eligibility, I think. Seventh Woods is listed at 6-foot-1, 175 lbs, as a high school freshman.
He seems to be fond of this new-age basketball where you slam dunk the basketsportssphere into its cup house.
You can find him on Tuesdays and Thursdays learning SAT vocabulary from John Calipari.
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar