- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You Should Probably Watch This 14-Year-Old Named Seventh Woods Dunk On His Poor Peers, Over And Over
Seventh Woods isn’t a place. It’s not a golf hole, or a golfer. It is still a noun, though, because he is a person. It may even become a verb. Look at that picture. That young boy was Seventh Woodsed before he even had a chance to be Sixth Woodsed. He was put onto a poster that can’t be sold because both players will lose their eligibility, I think. Seventh Woods is listed at 6-foot-1, 175 lbs, as a high school freshman.
He seems to be fond of this new-age basketball where you slam dunk the basketsportssphere into its cup house.
You can find him on Tuesdays and Thursdays learning SAT vocabulary from John Calipari.
- Filed Under:
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?