- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Shaq Reminds Charles Barkley He Kissed A Dick On The Mouth
I’ve said it once, but I’ll say it again: “NBA on TNT” is the best show on television. You can keep your “Games of Thrones” and your “Mad Mens” and your “Good Wives” and your “How Your Mom Died After I Met Her,” and leave me these four dudes sitting around a table talking shit, and sometimes basketball.
Last night set a new bar for insanity, when Shaquille O’Neal reminded Charles Barkley about the time he kissed referee Dick Bavetta on the mouth — by saying “You kissed [d]ick on the mouth.” It pretty much blew up the rest of the segment, and made the guys wonder if they’d have jobs after the commercial break (programming note: to our knowledge, they still do).
UPDATE: OH WOW IT GETS BETTER.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever