- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Your Pants-Crapping Video Of The Day: Shark Pops Out Of Water To Steal Fish
This one’s a bit NSFW for language, so be sure to plug the headphones in unless you want your co-workers or classmates hearing “That’s a big-ass shark!” coming from your computer. And yes, this one’s a goodie: already over 1.5 million views, and it was only uploaded to YouTube two days ago. It’s so good, in fact, that although we highlighted it in yesterday’s roundup, we figured we’d give it some home page love as well.
The synopsis: a few folks in Myrtle Beach (home of the Mermen!) have decided to fish on a rainy day, and everything is moving along swimmingly, until… a bullhead shark comes along and scares the crap out of everyone.
Come for the shark, stay for the post-shark freakout party.
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- Katherine Webb: Refused to Pose Nude
- Why Michael Jordan Ruined It For LeBron