- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
‘Sharknado 2: The Second One’ Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
These are tragic, turbulent times in which we live. Why, just the Sharknados alone are enough to make one question the existence of a loving God.
Yes, “Sharknado 2: The Second One” is on its way to a TV near you, and you can get a sneak peak right here. We bring it to you because the star of this one is the home of the Mets!
Watch a sneak peek from Sharknado 2 as one of New York City’s most beloved landmarks, Citi Field, begins to fall victim to the sharknado sweeping New York.
» Premieres Wednesday, July 30, at 9ET/8c, on Syfy: http://bit.ly/SubToSyfy
Who’s in it? These people:
Ian Ziering as Finn, Tara Reid as April, plus Vivica A. Fox, Mark McGrath, Kelly Osbourne, Judd Hirsch, Judah Friedlander, Andy Dick, Perez Hilton, and although they didn’t list him in the release, I hear that Conan O’Brien is in it as well.
* When warning close friends of the imminent arrival of a deadly storm containing ravenous sharks, never call them on their cell phones. It’s always best to pay admission to a baseball game and find them in their seats.
* Even though the storm is just moments from landing, always remark on how much your friend’s teenage son has grown.
* Best weapon against gigantic, windborne storm sharks — a large souvenir baseball bat.
Ian Ziering from Sharknado is throwing out the first pitch today because sprots pic.twitter.com/HchVGAh14t
— Cespedes Family BBQ (@CespedesBBQ) July 28, 2014
SportsGrid will be live blogging “Sharknado 2: The Second One” On Wednesday evening.
READ: The Best Sports-Related Sharknado Tweets [SportsGrid]
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts