- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch As A Terrifying Six-Year-Old Does An Olympic Lift With Excellent Form
Here is a six-year-old doing a hang snatch, a very similar movement to the snatch that is done in the weight lifting competition in the Olympics. There is weight on the bar, and the six-year-old has very good form. His grunt is also frightening for a six-year-old.
It is equal parts scary and funny and sad and strange and unbelievable and even perhaps cute.
If you are reading this, strong little kid, I respect you very much and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts