- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch As A Terrifying Six-Year-Old Does An Olympic Lift With Excellent Form
Here is a six-year-old doing a hang snatch, a very similar movement to the snatch that is done in the weight lifting competition in the Olympics. There is weight on the bar, and the six-year-old has very good form. His grunt is also frightening for a six-year-old.
It is equal parts scary and funny and sad and strange and unbelievable and even perhaps cute.
If you are reading this, strong little kid, I respect you very much and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'