- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch As A Terrifying Six-Year-Old Does An Olympic Lift With Excellent Form
Here is a six-year-old doing a hang snatch, a very similar movement to the snatch that is done in the weight lifting competition in the Olympics. There is weight on the bar, and the six-year-old has very good form. His grunt is also frightening for a six-year-old.
It is equal parts scary and funny and sad and strange and unbelievable and even perhaps cute.
If you are reading this, strong little kid, I respect you very much and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy