- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch As A Terrifying Six-Year-Old Does An Olympic Lift With Excellent Form
Here is a six-year-old doing a hang snatch, a very similar movement to the snatch that is done in the weight lifting competition in the Olympics. There is weight on the bar, and the six-year-old has very good form. His grunt is also frightening for a six-year-old.
It is equal parts scary and funny and sad and strange and unbelievable and even perhaps cute.
If you are reading this, strong little kid, I respect you very much and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts