- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Watch As A Terrifying Six-Year-Old Does An Olympic Lift With Excellent Form
Here is a six-year-old doing a hang snatch, a very similar movement to the snatch that is done in the weight lifting competition in the Olympics. There is weight on the bar, and the six-year-old has very good form. His grunt is also frightening for a six-year-old.
It is equal parts scary and funny and sad and strange and unbelievable and even perhaps cute.
If you are reading this, strong little kid, I respect you very much and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul