- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Streaker Interrupts Ski Jump World Finals And Takes A Nasty Spill
When you decide to streak, there are a few things you should consider. I’ve always thought the first thing you need to determine is your motive. Do I want to be seen? Do I want to make people laugh? Is this the only way for me to achieve sexual stimulation? Once you establish that, you can plan accordingly. Since seeing this video, I’ve made some revisions. The first thing you should consider is footwear, followed by surface friction, and then outside temperature. Because let’s be honest, nothing sucks more than slipping, falling, getting arrested, and freezing your balls off on live television. It’s a losing formula. Unless, of course, you’re watching from somewhere cozy, with room temperature balls. Then it’s just funny.
H/T Total Pro Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts