- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Streaker Interrupts Ski Jump World Finals And Takes A Nasty Spill
When you decide to streak, there are a few things you should consider. I’ve always thought the first thing you need to determine is your motive. Do I want to be seen? Do I want to make people laugh? Is this the only way for me to achieve sexual stimulation? Once you establish that, you can plan accordingly. Since seeing this video, I’ve made some revisions. The first thing you should consider is footwear, followed by surface friction, and then outside temperature. Because let’s be honest, nothing sucks more than slipping, falling, getting arrested, and freezing your balls off on live television. It’s a losing formula. Unless, of course, you’re watching from somewhere cozy, with room temperature balls. Then it’s just funny.
H/T Total Pro Sports
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story