- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Streaker Interrupts Ski Jump World Finals And Takes A Nasty Spill
When you decide to streak, there are a few things you should consider. I’ve always thought the first thing you need to determine is your motive. Do I want to be seen? Do I want to make people laugh? Is this the only way for me to achieve sexual stimulation? Once you establish that, you can plan accordingly. Since seeing this video, I’ve made some revisions. The first thing you should consider is footwear, followed by surface friction, and then outside temperature. Because let’s be honest, nothing sucks more than slipping, falling, getting arrested, and freezing your balls off on live television. It’s a losing formula. Unless, of course, you’re watching from somewhere cozy, with room temperature balls. Then it’s just funny.
H/T Total Pro Sports
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce