- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Streaker Interrupts Ski Jump World Finals And Takes A Nasty Spill
When you decide to streak, there are a few things you should consider. I’ve always thought the first thing you need to determine is your motive. Do I want to be seen? Do I want to make people laugh? Is this the only way for me to achieve sexual stimulation? Once you establish that, you can plan accordingly. Since seeing this video, I’ve made some revisions. The first thing you should consider is footwear, followed by surface friction, and then outside temperature. Because let’s be honest, nothing sucks more than slipping, falling, getting arrested, and freezing your balls off on live television. It’s a losing formula. Unless, of course, you’re watching from somewhere cozy, with room temperature balls. Then it’s just funny.
H/T Total Pro Sports
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?