- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Skydiver Nearly Gets Pelted By Asteroid* During Freefall
*A very, very small asteroid, but a chunk of space rock hurdling through Earth’s atmosphere nonetheless. Watch his jump so you’ll know what to do when you inevitably find yourself skydiving among meteorites.
Or at least meteorite fragments (it appears to be a chunk of a larger rock that can be seen streaking through the atmosphere in the background, apparently disintegrating). The action starts at the 0:30 mark.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun