- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Skydiver Nearly Gets Pelted By Asteroid* During Freefall
*A very, very small asteroid, but a chunk of space rock hurdling through Earth’s atmosphere nonetheless. Watch his jump so you’ll know what to do when you inevitably find yourself skydiving among meteorites.
Or at least meteorite fragments (it appears to be a chunk of a larger rock that can be seen streaking through the atmosphere in the background, apparently disintegrating). The action starts at the 0:30 mark.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee