- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Skydiver Nearly Gets Pelted By Asteroid* During Freefall
*A very, very small asteroid, but a chunk of space rock hurdling through Earth’s atmosphere nonetheless. Watch his jump so you’ll know what to do when you inevitably find yourself skydiving among meteorites.
Or at least meteorite fragments (it appears to be a chunk of a larger rock that can be seen streaking through the atmosphere in the background, apparently disintegrating). The action starts at the 0:30 mark.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts