- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Skydiver Nearly Gets Pelted By Asteroid* During Freefall
*A very, very small asteroid, but a chunk of space rock hurdling through Earth’s atmosphere nonetheless. Watch his jump so you’ll know what to do when you inevitably find yourself skydiving among meteorites.
Or at least meteorite fragments (it appears to be a chunk of a larger rock that can be seen streaking through the atmosphere in the background, apparently disintegrating). The action starts at the 0:30 mark.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts