- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Skydiver Nearly Gets Pelted By Asteroid* During Freefall
*A very, very small asteroid, but a chunk of space rock hurdling through Earth’s atmosphere nonetheless. Watch his jump so you’ll know what to do when you inevitably find yourself skydiving among meteorites.
Or at least meteorite fragments (it appears to be a chunk of a larger rock that can be seen streaking through the atmosphere in the background, apparently disintegrating). The action starts at the 0:30 mark.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts