- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Hard Not To Laugh At Jay Pharoah’s Shaq Impersonation On ‘Saturday Night Live’
Kenan Thompson has been doing an impersonation of Charles Barkley for Weekend Update on “Saturday Night Live” for awhile now, so we’re glad Jay Pharoah is finally joining him as Shaquille “Shaq” O’Neal. Basically the entire sketch revolves around Shaq being a cross-eyed doofus, which is kind of unfair, but also hilarious.
That wasn’t turrible, especially by current “SNL” standards.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead