- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
It’s Hard Not To Laugh At Jay Pharoah’s Shaq Impersonation On ‘Saturday Night Live’
Kenan Thompson has been doing an impersonation of Charles Barkley for Weekend Update on “Saturday Night Live” for awhile now, so we’re glad Jay Pharoah is finally joining him as Shaquille “Shaq” O’Neal. Basically the entire sketch revolves around Shaq being a cross-eyed doofus, which is kind of unfair, but also hilarious.
That wasn’t turrible, especially by current “SNL” standards.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision