- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Hard Not To Laugh At Jay Pharoah’s Shaq Impersonation On ‘Saturday Night Live’
Kenan Thompson has been doing an impersonation of Charles Barkley for Weekend Update on “Saturday Night Live” for awhile now, so we’re glad Jay Pharoah is finally joining him as Shaquille “Shaq” O’Neal. Basically the entire sketch revolves around Shaq being a cross-eyed doofus, which is kind of unfair, but also hilarious.
That wasn’t turrible, especially by current “SNL” standards.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'