- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s Hard Not To Laugh At Jay Pharoah’s Shaq Impersonation On ‘Saturday Night Live’
Kenan Thompson has been doing an impersonation of Charles Barkley for Weekend Update on “Saturday Night Live” for awhile now, so we’re glad Jay Pharoah is finally joining him as Shaquille “Shaq” O’Neal. Basically the entire sketch revolves around Shaq being a cross-eyed doofus, which is kind of unfair, but also hilarious.
That wasn’t turrible, especially by current “SNL” standards.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts