- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Snooker Player Runs The Table In 2014 Welsh Open Final (That Doesn’t Ever Happen)
While most of us know snooker as “weird Euro pool,” and none of us (meaning Americans) really know the rules, it’s easy to appreciate the perfect championship-winning run that gave Ronnie O’Sullivan the 2014 Welsh Open as his opponent sat idly, watching his chance at glory pass him by before he could even massé a three-quarter ball.
Ya, crazy, right?
Apparently this is the 12th time O’Sullivan has completed a perfect game of Snooker, but never before in such a meaningful match. Watch all 147 points condensed into 15 seconds, below…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts