- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Snooker Player Runs The Table In 2014 Welsh Open Final (That Doesn’t Ever Happen)
While most of us know snooker as “weird Euro pool,” and none of us (meaning Americans) really know the rules, it’s easy to appreciate the perfect championship-winning run that gave Ronnie O’Sullivan the 2014 Welsh Open as his opponent sat idly, watching his chance at glory pass him by before he could even massé a three-quarter ball.
Ya, crazy, right?
Apparently this is the 12th time O’Sullivan has completed a perfect game of Snooker, but never before in such a meaningful match. Watch all 147 points condensed into 15 seconds, below…
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC