- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Snooker Player Runs The Table In 2014 Welsh Open Final (That Doesn’t Ever Happen)
While most of us know snooker as “weird Euro pool,” and none of us (meaning Americans) really know the rules, it’s easy to appreciate the perfect championship-winning run that gave Ronnie O’Sullivan the 2014 Welsh Open as his opponent sat idly, watching his chance at glory pass him by before he could even massé a three-quarter ball.
Ya, crazy, right?
Apparently this is the 12th time O’Sullivan has completed a perfect game of Snooker, but never before in such a meaningful match. Watch all 147 points condensed into 15 seconds, below…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts