- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
So You’ve Taken A Volleyball Spike To the Face? Just Bounce Up Like It Never Happened
And now to Carl Sandburg High School in Illinois, where they have a boys’ volleyball team, apparently. And the home squad does not seem to be faring well in this match, as seen by this Fighting Eagle getting nailed in the face with a spike. I wonder where the ball ended up, and if the kid’s face is imprinted on it like Wilson in Cast Away.
To his credit, dude popped right back up.
Fun fact: One of Carl Sandburg’s early works is entitled Potato Face.
Still can’t beat this, however: my all-time favorite volleyball spike:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?