- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
So You’ve Taken A Volleyball Spike To the Face? Just Bounce Up Like It Never Happened
And now to Carl Sandburg High School in Illinois, where they have a boys’ volleyball team, apparently. And the home squad does not seem to be faring well in this match, as seen by this Fighting Eagle getting nailed in the face with a spike. I wonder where the ball ended up, and if the kid’s face is imprinted on it like Wilson in Cast Away.
To his credit, dude popped right back up.
Fun fact: One of Carl Sandburg’s early works is entitled Potato Face.
Still can’t beat this, however: my all-time favorite volleyball spike:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship