- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So You’ve Taken A Volleyball Spike To the Face? Just Bounce Up Like It Never Happened
And now to Carl Sandburg High School in Illinois, where they have a boys’ volleyball team, apparently. And the home squad does not seem to be faring well in this match, as seen by this Fighting Eagle getting nailed in the face with a spike. I wonder where the ball ended up, and if the kid’s face is imprinted on it like Wilson in Cast Away.
To his credit, dude popped right back up.
Fun fact: One of Carl Sandburg’s early works is entitled Potato Face.
Still can’t beat this, however: my all-time favorite volleyball spike:
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World