- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
So You’ve Taken A Volleyball Spike To the Face? Just Bounce Up Like It Never Happened
And now to Carl Sandburg High School in Illinois, where they have a boys’ volleyball team, apparently. And the home squad does not seem to be faring well in this match, as seen by this Fighting Eagle getting nailed in the face with a spike. I wonder where the ball ended up, and if the kid’s face is imprinted on it like Wilson in Cast Away.
To his credit, dude popped right back up.
Fun fact: One of Carl Sandburg’s early works is entitled Potato Face.
Still can’t beat this, however: my all-time favorite volleyball spike:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts