- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Some Fishermen Caught A 920-Pound Tuna Off Of Cape Cod (VIDEO)
Gregg Looney has officially etched his name in fishing lore (shitty pun intended.) On a fishing trip off of Cape Cod, MA this weekend, Looney hooked a 920-pound tuna.
The tuna was nine feet long and was the largest to be brought into the Glouecester Harbor this year. That seems like a big deal.
While fishing on the Huntress, a boat used on the National Geographic show “Wicked Tuna,” Looney spent around three hours fighting the monster tuna before they finally pulled it on board. Watch the last few exhilarating minutes of action:
The tuna was hooked just 15 minutes after they cast their rods, which they said was a big surprise as it usually talks all day to see one. The fishermen took turns reeling for 10 to 15 minutes at a time before switching. The whale-sized tuna dragged their boat 4.5 miles over the three hours.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy