- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Some Fishermen Caught A 920-Pound Tuna Off Of Cape Cod (VIDEO)
Gregg Looney has officially etched his name in fishing lore (shitty pun intended.) On a fishing trip off of Cape Cod, MA this weekend, Looney hooked a 920-pound tuna.
The tuna was nine feet long and was the largest to be brought into the Glouecester Harbor this year. That seems like a big deal.
While fishing on the Huntress, a boat used on the National Geographic show “Wicked Tuna,” Looney spent around three hours fighting the monster tuna before they finally pulled it on board. Watch the last few exhilarating minutes of action:
The tuna was hooked just 15 minutes after they cast their rods, which they said was a big surprise as it usually talks all day to see one. The fishermen took turns reeling for 10 to 15 minutes at a time before switching. The whale-sized tuna dragged their boat 4.5 miles over the three hours.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players