- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Some Fishermen Caught A 920-Pound Tuna Off Of Cape Cod (VIDEO)
Gregg Looney has officially etched his name in fishing lore (shitty pun intended.) On a fishing trip off of Cape Cod, MA this weekend, Looney hooked a 920-pound tuna.
The tuna was nine feet long and was the largest to be brought into the Glouecester Harbor this year. That seems like a big deal.
While fishing on the Huntress, a boat used on the National Geographic show “Wicked Tuna,” Looney spent around three hours fighting the monster tuna before they finally pulled it on board. Watch the last few exhilarating minutes of action:
The tuna was hooked just 15 minutes after they cast their rods, which they said was a big surprise as it usually talks all day to see one. The fishermen took turns reeling for 10 to 15 minutes at a time before switching. The whale-sized tuna dragged their boat 4.5 miles over the three hours.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.