- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Some Fishermen Caught A 920-Pound Tuna Off Of Cape Cod (VIDEO)
Gregg Looney has officially etched his name in fishing lore (shitty pun intended.) On a fishing trip off of Cape Cod, MA this weekend, Looney hooked a 920-pound tuna.
The tuna was nine feet long and was the largest to be brought into the Glouecester Harbor this year. That seems like a big deal.
While fishing on the Huntress, a boat used on the National Geographic show “Wicked Tuna,” Looney spent around three hours fighting the monster tuna before they finally pulled it on board. Watch the last few exhilarating minutes of action:
The tuna was hooked just 15 minutes after they cast their rods, which they said was a big surprise as it usually talks all day to see one. The fishermen took turns reeling for 10 to 15 minutes at a time before switching. The whale-sized tuna dragged their boat 4.5 miles over the three hours.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar