- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Some Fishermen Caught A 920-Pound Tuna Off Of Cape Cod (VIDEO)
Gregg Looney has officially etched his name in fishing lore (shitty pun intended.) On a fishing trip off of Cape Cod, MA this weekend, Looney hooked a 920-pound tuna.
The tuna was nine feet long and was the largest to be brought into the Glouecester Harbor this year. That seems like a big deal.
While fishing on the Huntress, a boat used on the National Geographic show “Wicked Tuna,” Looney spent around three hours fighting the monster tuna before they finally pulled it on board. Watch the last few exhilarating minutes of action:
The tuna was hooked just 15 minutes after they cast their rods, which they said was a big surprise as it usually talks all day to see one. The fishermen took turns reeling for 10 to 15 minutes at a time before switching. The whale-sized tuna dragged their boat 4.5 miles over the three hours.
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World