- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Some Guy Named Michael Jordan Dunking A Basketball
Yes, Michael Jordan can still dunk. At His Airness’ “Flight School,” video was taken of Jordan posting and toasting a small child before going up for the easy jam. Disclaimer: Once you watch this video, you will be surprised that everyone is making such a big deal out of it. It looks about as easy for MJ to dunk as it is for you to grab the cereal from the top shelf, provided you are tall enough to do so.
Yes, dunking at 50 for anyone is no easy feat, but we’re talking about Michael Jordan here. Plus, he’s not weighed down like, say, Magic Johnson at this point. Here’s a pretty decent photo of the dunk, which
every child will soon have hanging above their bed we can look at for a few seconds before going to watch actual Jordan highlights.
— Michael Jordan (@MJFlightSchool) August 8, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts