- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Some Guy Named Michael Jordan Dunking A Basketball
Yes, Michael Jordan can still dunk. At His Airness’ “Flight School,” video was taken of Jordan posting and toasting a small child before going up for the easy jam. Disclaimer: Once you watch this video, you will be surprised that everyone is making such a big deal out of it. It looks about as easy for MJ to dunk as it is for you to grab the cereal from the top shelf, provided you are tall enough to do so.
Yes, dunking at 50 for anyone is no easy feat, but we’re talking about Michael Jordan here. Plus, he’s not weighed down like, say, Magic Johnson at this point. Here’s a pretty decent photo of the dunk, which
every child will soon have hanging above their bed we can look at for a few seconds before going to watch actual Jordan highlights.
— Michael Jordan (@MJFlightSchool) August 8, 2013
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship