- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Some Guy Named Michael Jordan Dunking A Basketball
Yes, Michael Jordan can still dunk. At His Airness’ “Flight School,” video was taken of Jordan posting and toasting a small child before going up for the easy jam. Disclaimer: Once you watch this video, you will be surprised that everyone is making such a big deal out of it. It looks about as easy for MJ to dunk as it is for you to grab the cereal from the top shelf, provided you are tall enough to do so.
Yes, dunking at 50 for anyone is no easy feat, but we’re talking about Michael Jordan here. Plus, he’s not weighed down like, say, Magic Johnson at this point. Here’s a pretty decent photo of the dunk, which
every child will soon have hanging above their bed we can look at for a few seconds before going to watch actual Jordan highlights.
— Michael Jordan (@MJFlightSchool) August 8, 2013
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week