- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
South Korea Is Way Ahead Of Us In Science Of Bat-Flipping
Hong Sung-heon is taking this bat-flip thing to a whole new level. On May 8th the Doosan player was 3-for-3 with two homers against Lotte, and that of course meant two epic bat flips. As bats go higher and higher, where will it end? Bats sent into space, orbiting the Earth for decades to come?
All we know is that this probably wouldn’t be welcomed in Major League Baseball. Sung-heon would be drilled in every at-bat for the rest of the season.
He’s not so great at sliding, however:
- Filed Under:
- Bat Flipping
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts