- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
South Korea Is Way Ahead Of Us In Science Of Bat-Flipping
Hong Sung-heon is taking this bat-flip thing to a whole new level. On May 8th the Doosan player was 3-for-3 with two homers against Lotte, and that of course meant two epic bat flips. As bats go higher and higher, where will it end? Bats sent into space, orbiting the Earth for decades to come?
All we know is that this probably wouldn’t be welcomed in Major League Baseball. Sung-heon would be drilled in every at-bat for the rest of the season.
He’s not so great at sliding, however:
- Filed Under:
- Bat Flipping
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts