- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
South Korea Is Way Ahead Of Us In Science Of Bat-Flipping
Hong Sung-heon is taking this bat-flip thing to a whole new level. On May 8th the Doosan player was 3-for-3 with two homers against Lotte, and that of course meant two epic bat flips. As bats go higher and higher, where will it end? Bats sent into space, orbiting the Earth for decades to come?
All we know is that this probably wouldn’t be welcomed in Major League Baseball. Sung-heon would be drilled in every at-bat for the rest of the season.
He’s not so great at sliding, however:
- Filed Under:
- Bat Flipping
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts