- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
South Korea Is Way Ahead Of Us In Science Of Bat-Flipping
Hong Sung-heon is taking this bat-flip thing to a whole new level. On May 8th the Doosan player was 3-for-3 with two homers against Lotte, and that of course meant two epic bat flips. As bats go higher and higher, where will it end? Bats sent into space, orbiting the Earth for decades to come?
All we know is that this probably wouldn’t be welcomed in Major League Baseball. Sung-heon would be drilled in every at-bat for the rest of the season.
He’s not so great at sliding, however:
- Filed Under:
- Bat Flipping
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'