- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Speedboat Destroys Skimboarder For Your Video Amusement
And now we go back out onto the water for a relaxing day of water ski/skimboarding. My only regret here is that the guy doing the annoying narration is not the one getting a mouthful of boat.
We assume the skimboarder was OK, seeing that this was posted to YouTube with the following comment:
“The idea was to sling the skim boarder around the boat and give him a high five, but running him over was much better.”
Look for the guy with propeller marks on his forehead, walking with a limp.
- Filed Under:
- water skiing
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!