- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Speedboat Destroys Skimboarder For Your Video Amusement
And now we go back out onto the water for a relaxing day of water ski/skimboarding. My only regret here is that the guy doing the annoying narration is not the one getting a mouthful of boat.
We assume the skimboarder was OK, seeing that this was posted to YouTube with the following comment:
“The idea was to sling the skim boarder around the boat and give him a high five, but running him over was much better.”
Look for the guy with propeller marks on his forehead, walking with a limp.
- Filed Under:
- water skiing
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story