- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SportsGrid Zoological Institute Presents: Teaching A Baby Monkey How To Play Bathtub Basketball
Cosmo the baby monkey isn’t exactly a highlight machine — unless, of course, you define “highlight” as “an excruciatingly cute moment.” Then he’s a veritable highlight sweatshop. He’s got his own YouTube channel though, which is more than most monkeys have. Is his handler having any success teaching him how to dunk? Eh, he’s got Cosmo hanging on the rim, which is a start. Not exactly going to be jumping over Ben McLemore, or dribbling a ball underwater like this polar bear, but he’s got a long monkey life ahead of him to practice.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts