- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
St. Louis Weatherman Is Hilariously Disappointed In The Cardinals’ Offense
We know that Boston is probably one enormous orgy of baseball euphoria today, considering the Red Sox clinched their first World Series at home since 1918. But how are the people of St. Louis holding up?
Judging by this St. Louis-area weatherman’s demeanor, not well:
Not to pile it on, weatherman, but Michael Wacha wasn’t so hot either.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship