- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
St. Louis Weatherman Is Hilariously Disappointed In The Cardinals’ Offense
We know that Boston is probably one enormous orgy of baseball euphoria today, considering the Red Sox clinched their first World Series at home since 1918. But how are the people of St. Louis holding up?
Judging by this St. Louis-area weatherman’s demeanor, not well:
Not to pile it on, weatherman, but Michael Wacha wasn’t so hot either.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever