- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
St. Louis Weatherman Is Hilariously Disappointed In The Cardinals’ Offense
We know that Boston is probably one enormous orgy of baseball euphoria today, considering the Red Sox clinched their first World Series at home since 1918. But how are the people of St. Louis holding up?
Judging by this St. Louis-area weatherman’s demeanor, not well:
Not to pile it on, weatherman, but Michael Wacha wasn’t so hot either.
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster