- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
St. Louis Weatherman Is Hilariously Disappointed In The Cardinals’ Offense
We know that Boston is probably one enormous orgy of baseball euphoria today, considering the Red Sox clinched their first World Series at home since 1918. But how are the people of St. Louis holding up?
Judging by this St. Louis-area weatherman’s demeanor, not well:
Not to pile it on, weatherman, but Michael Wacha wasn’t so hot either.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts