- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
St. Louis Weatherman Is Hilariously Disappointed In The Cardinals’ Offense
We know that Boston is probably one enormous orgy of baseball euphoria today, considering the Red Sox clinched their first World Series at home since 1918. But how are the people of St. Louis holding up?
Judging by this St. Louis-area weatherman’s demeanor, not well:
Not to pile it on, weatherman, but Michael Wacha wasn’t so hot either.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts