- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Stephen Colbert Absolutely Destroys USMNT Coach Jurgen Klinsmann
To explain Klinsmann’s comments about how impossible it would be for his team to actually win the 2014 World Cup, Stephen interviews an old friend of the show, fake German U.N. Ambassador Hans Beinholtz. Hans reminds us all of that “winning” is always impossible, as it is just a fleeting joy in an otherwise sad, pointless existence.
Here are Klinsmann’s sobering words, in case you missed it.
“I think for us now, talking about winning a World Cup is just not realistic. First we’ve got to make it through the group. So let’s stay with our feet on the ground and say let’s get that group first done, and then the sky is the limit. But a half a year before and even today before the World Cup starts, to say that we should win the World Cup is just not realistic.”
Ahem, thanks Jurg, really appreciate the honesty and, um, positive vibes.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts