- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Stereo Bus Is Filled With Awesome
… and, we’re guessing, booze.
As if a bus made to look like a boom box isn’t great all by itself, Stereo Bus also glows in the dark. Bitchin’.
It’s creator actually calls it Rockbox, and he’s trying to sell it on Craigslist. It was built by Derek Wunder of Mendocino, CA, who converted his ’87 Dodge van and describes the result as a “well respected vehicle in the burning man community.” Say no more.
It was constructed on a 1 ton 1987 automatic Dodge van and can carry approximately 50 people when both floors are loaded. It boasts a number of unique features like a 10kw onboard generator, inbuilt DJ decks, a rotating LED beacon antennae and dazzling exterior LED lighting to name but a few. The ROCKBOX’s sound system is sold separately and it requires a 1 ton diesel truck or larger for transportation.
OK, fire it up.
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?