- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
STUDENT-ATHLETE STUDENT FILMS: Water Than Turns You Into A “White Boy”
Despite what Jameis Winston might lead you to believe, the day-to-day life of playing Division I sports isn’t all that glamorous. A lot of it is just waiting around, holed up with your team in a hotel in some podunk town. The best way to pass the time? Watching movies. A better way to pass the time? Making them.
UMASS sophomore Tyler Bergantino will get director credits (because he uploaded it to his YouTube page) but we feel credit should be handed out equally, because the degree of “movie magic” exhibited in the “film” must have taken “minutes” to execute. Funny. Edgy. We give this acceptable form of racial humor two dislocated thumbs up!
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier