- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
STUDENT-ATHLETE STUDENT FILMS: Water Than Turns You Into A “White Boy”
Despite what Jameis Winston might lead you to believe, the day-to-day life of playing Division I sports isn’t all that glamorous. A lot of it is just waiting around, holed up with your team in a hotel in some podunk town. The best way to pass the time? Watching movies. A better way to pass the time? Making them.
UMASS sophomore Tyler Bergantino will get director credits (because he uploaded it to his YouTube page) but we feel credit should be handed out equally, because the degree of “movie magic” exhibited in the “film” must have taken “minutes” to execute. Funny. Edgy. We give this acceptable form of racial humor two dislocated thumbs up!
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed