- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
STUDENT-ATHLETE STUDENT FILMS: Water Than Turns You Into A “White Boy”
Despite what Jameis Winston might lead you to believe, the day-to-day life of playing Division I sports isn’t all that glamorous. A lot of it is just waiting around, holed up with your team in a hotel in some podunk town. The best way to pass the time? Watching movies. A better way to pass the time? Making them.
UMASS sophomore Tyler Bergantino will get director credits (because he uploaded it to his YouTube page) but we feel credit should be handed out equally, because the degree of “movie magic” exhibited in the “film” must have taken “minutes” to execute. Funny. Edgy. We give this acceptable form of racial humor two dislocated thumbs up!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts