- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
STUDENT-ATHLETE STUDENT FILMS: Water Than Turns You Into A “White Boy”
Despite what Jameis Winston might lead you to believe, the day-to-day life of playing Division I sports isn’t all that glamorous. A lot of it is just waiting around, holed up with your team in a hotel in some podunk town. The best way to pass the time? Watching movies. A better way to pass the time? Making them.
UMASS sophomore Tyler Bergantino will get director credits (because he uploaded it to his YouTube page) but we feel credit should be handed out equally, because the degree of “movie magic” exhibited in the “film” must have taken “minutes” to execute. Funny. Edgy. We give this acceptable form of racial humor two dislocated thumbs up!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts