- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Summer Fun: Two Girls Miraculously Survive Parasailing Accident
(Video NSFW: Language)
Two teenage girls parasailing off the coast of Panama City came as close to death as possible yesterday. Their parasail detached from their boat, sending them flying into the 13th story of a hotel building. Then a gust of wind blew them into a condominium parking lot where the parachute got caught up in power lines, dropping the pair into a parked car.
The two girls were rushed to hospital, but their condition is currently unknown.
The parasail detached from the boat because of high winds from an offshore storm. The pictures of the Aftermath were pretty incredible. Here’s the balcony from the hotel they ricocheted off:
And the parked cark they landed on:
Parasailing, you’re off the bucket list.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts