- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Summer Fun: Two Girls Miraculously Survive Parasailing Accident
(Video NSFW: Language)
Two teenage girls parasailing off the coast of Panama City came as close to death as possible yesterday. Their parasail detached from their boat, sending them flying into the 13th story of a hotel building. Then a gust of wind blew them into a condominium parking lot where the parachute got caught up in power lines, dropping the pair into a parked car.
The two girls were rushed to hospital, but their condition is currently unknown.
The parasail detached from the boat because of high winds from an offshore storm. The pictures of the Aftermath were pretty incredible. Here’s the balcony from the hotel they ricocheted off:
And the parked cark they landed on:
Parasailing, you’re off the bucket list.
- Filed Under:
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar