- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Sumo’s Michael Jordan Goes All Bam Bam Bigelow On American Wannabe
Mongolian Sumo legend and three-time world champ Byambajav Ulambayar goes beast mode on the 420 lb Kelly Gneiting (five time U.S. champ) with a belly-to-belly suplex during this years US Sumo Open. No surprise Ulambayar ended up winning the whole thing.
Intrigued by this slam? Blubber lover? Think you could do it? Well, you can. Here’s a five minute Grantland documentary about Sumo in Los Angeles, featuring both Gneiting and Ulambayar, explaining how normal fatsos like yourself become famous fatsos.
Via Bob’s Blitz
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match