- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Sumo’s Michael Jordan Goes All Bam Bam Bigelow On American Wannabe
Mongolian Sumo legend and three-time world champ Byambajav Ulambayar goes beast mode on the 420 lb Kelly Gneiting (five time U.S. champ) with a belly-to-belly suplex during this years US Sumo Open. No surprise Ulambayar ended up winning the whole thing.
Intrigued by this slam? Blubber lover? Think you could do it? Well, you can. Here’s a five minute Grantland documentary about Sumo in Los Angeles, featuring both Gneiting and Ulambayar, explaining how normal fatsos like yourself become famous fatsos.
Via Bob’s Blitz
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts