- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sumo’s Michael Jordan Goes All Bam Bam Bigelow On American Wannabe
Mongolian Sumo legend and three-time world champ Byambajav Ulambayar goes beast mode on the 420 lb Kelly Gneiting (five time U.S. champ) with a belly-to-belly suplex during this years US Sumo Open. No surprise Ulambayar ended up winning the whole thing.
Intrigued by this slam? Blubber lover? Think you could do it? Well, you can. Here’s a five minute Grantland documentary about Sumo in Los Angeles, featuring both Gneiting and Ulambayar, explaining how normal fatsos like yourself become famous fatsos.
Via Bob’s Blitz
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week