- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sumo’s Michael Jordan Goes All Bam Bam Bigelow On American Wannabe
Mongolian Sumo legend and three-time world champ Byambajav Ulambayar goes beast mode on the 420 lb Kelly Gneiting (five time U.S. champ) with a belly-to-belly suplex during this years US Sumo Open. No surprise Ulambayar ended up winning the whole thing.
Intrigued by this slam? Blubber lover? Think you could do it? Well, you can. Here’s a five minute Grantland documentary about Sumo in Los Angeles, featuring both Gneiting and Ulambayar, explaining how normal fatsos like yourself become famous fatsos.
Via Bob’s Blitz
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends