- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Sumo’s Michael Jordan Goes All Bam Bam Bigelow On American Wannabe
Mongolian Sumo legend and three-time world champ Byambajav Ulambayar goes beast mode on the 420 lb Kelly Gneiting (five time U.S. champ) with a belly-to-belly suplex during this years US Sumo Open. No surprise Ulambayar ended up winning the whole thing.
Intrigued by this slam? Blubber lover? Think you could do it? Well, you can. Here’s a five minute Grantland documentary about Sumo in Los Angeles, featuring both Gneiting and Ulambayar, explaining how normal fatsos like yourself become famous fatsos.
Via Bob’s Blitz
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World