- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Super Agent Drew Rosenhaus Has His Own Negotiating Strategies When It Comes To Sharks
To be an agent, a certain amount of bravado is needed. To be a super agent, you need enough to wrestle a six-foot shark.
DREW ROSENHAUS wrestles a 6ft SHARK!!! http://t.co/Gf4fOyMRuv
— Drew Rosenhaus (@RosenhausSports) July 8, 2013
Is Rosenhaus a pioneer of referring to himself in the third-person on Twitter? Someone has to be.
Rosenhaus tends to represent big personalities, from Terrell Owens to Rob Gronkowski to DeSean Jackson. And he continues to get big names because of stunts like these. What impresses a 21 year-old future draftee more than wrestling sharks?
Ok, the shark was likely exhausted from being on the line for a while before the video started. But it was lively enough to take a snap at Rosenhaus. We might have been able to see more action if the cameraman wasn’t busy getting interior boat shots.
If you can identify what kind of shark this is, let us know in the comments below.
- Filed Under:
- Manny Pacquiao Easily Outpoints Brandon Rios
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?