- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Swedish Hockey Referee Sets Troublemaker Straight With Lecture, Headlock, Tapout
Färjestad Bollklubb and the Växjö Lakers HC aren’t always on their best behavior. That’s why the Swedish Hockey League, or Svenska hockeyligan as you may know it, recruits former cage fighters, recovering rageaholics, and stupid big brothers to officiate their games.
The look on Marius Holtet’s face is priceless. He’s all like, “Vad har jag gjort, ref?” and the ref’s all like, “Du var en mycket mycket dålig ishockeyspelare, Marius!”
H/T Pete Blackburn
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts