- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Swedish Hockey Referee Sets Troublemaker Straight With Lecture, Headlock, Tapout
Färjestad Bollklubb and the Växjö Lakers HC aren’t always on their best behavior. That’s why the Swedish Hockey League, or Svenska hockeyligan as you may know it, recruits former cage fighters, recovering rageaholics, and stupid big brothers to officiate their games.
The look on Marius Holtet’s face is priceless. He’s all like, “Vad har jag gjort, ref?” and the ref’s all like, “Du var en mycket mycket dålig ishockeyspelare, Marius!”
H/T Pete Blackburn
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy