- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Swedish Hockey Referee Sets Troublemaker Straight With Lecture, Headlock, Tapout
Färjestad Bollklubb and the Växjö Lakers HC aren’t always on their best behavior. That’s why the Swedish Hockey League, or Svenska hockeyligan as you may know it, recruits former cage fighters, recovering rageaholics, and stupid big brothers to officiate their games.
The look on Marius Holtet’s face is priceless. He’s all like, “Vad har jag gjort, ref?” and the ref’s all like, “Du var en mycket mycket dålig ishockeyspelare, Marius!”
H/T Pete Blackburn
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Are NFL Officials and League Rules Ruining the Games?
- Dwight Howard Would Fight in the UFC?