- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Swedish Hockey Referee Sets Troublemaker Straight With Lecture, Headlock, Tapout
Färjestad Bollklubb and the Växjö Lakers HC aren’t always on their best behavior. That’s why the Swedish Hockey League, or Svenska hockeyligan as you may know it, recruits former cage fighters, recovering rageaholics, and stupid big brothers to officiate their games.
The look on Marius Holtet’s face is priceless. He’s all like, “Vad har jag gjort, ref?” and the ref’s all like, “Du var en mycket mycket dålig ishockeyspelare, Marius!”
H/T Pete Blackburn
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs