- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Montreál Canadien’s Prospect Floats Like Unt Butterfly Und Stings Like Das Bee In Wussy Swiss Hockey Fight
Montreal Canadien’s prospect Alain Berger (in an FC Bern uniform) doesn’t pull any punches, nor does he pull his gloves off to throw them. Going toe-to-toe with Sebastien Schilt of Gottéron, Berger decided he didn’t want to “go there”, and instead opted for some Olympic-style boxing. Watch him bob and weave his way out of any integrity as a hockey player. (Can’t totally blame him, scientists have found that getting punched sucks 300 percent of the time.) Check the 0:33 mark when the announcer makes a apt “Muhammed Ali” comment.
Thankfully his opponent gets real and forgoes the formality of “dropping the gloves,” and just let’s him have it. One would imagine Alain Berger has the fastest firing glutes in his aerobic boxing class. Best comment on the YouTube video, and maybe any YouTube video ever, comes to us thanks to RideNorco1:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story