- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Swiss Women’s Team Beats Sweden In Consolation Game For First Ice Hockey Medal Since WWII
A proud day for Switzerland ice hockey, as the women’s squad bested the Swedes 4-3 on a Jessica Lutz put back with 6:17 left to play (Lutz knocked Russia out in the quarterfinals in similar fashion). The last time anyone saw the Swiss medal in “Ice Hockey” as it’s redundantly referred to, was at the 1948 Winter Games in, get this — St. Moritz, Switzerland. Sweden is currently looking to redeem itself against the Canadian curling juggernaut in the Gold medal game, where they’re currently tied at three through eight whatchamacallits (periods? rounds? games? sets?).
Photo via Getty, Instagram via “Handsome bearded man’s Instagram“
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'