- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Swiss Women’s Team Beats Sweden In Consolation Game For First Ice Hockey Medal Since WWII
A proud day for Switzerland ice hockey, as the women’s squad bested the Swedes 4-3 on a Jessica Lutz put back with 6:17 left to play (Lutz knocked Russia out in the quarterfinals in similar fashion). The last time anyone saw the Swiss medal in “Ice Hockey” as it’s redundantly referred to, was at the 1948 Winter Games in, get this — St. Moritz, Switzerland. Sweden is currently looking to redeem itself against the Canadian curling juggernaut in the Gold medal game, where they’re currently tied at three through eight whatchamacallits (periods? rounds? games? sets?).
Photo via Getty, Instagram via “Handsome bearded man’s Instagram“
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy