- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Sydney Leroux Does Ice Bucket Plunge As The Trend Reaches Its Apex
Kobe Bryant took the Ice Bucket Challenge to another level when he took a plunge rather than standing under a brief shower of cold water. Well, he really took it to another level by nominating USA Soccer’s Sydney Leroux for the challenge, but that’s another story. A story we’d like to share with you:
Look, this trend has been catching some flack recently from people who think it’s nothing more than a “stupid stunt” (and yes, we’re calling out our sister site, Styleite, here). But it’s hard to argue with the results (via the New York Times):
As of Sunday, the [ALS] association said it had received $13.3 million in donations since July 29, compared with $1.7 million during the same period last year.
If we can raise awareness for ALS while we watch our favorite stars — celebrities, athletes, celeb-athletes — pour ice water all over themselves (or dunk themselves in it), doesn’t everybody win? We think so. If you don’t, we recommend getting creative and starting a new trend:
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar