- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ever Wonder What It’s Like To Be A T-Shirt Getting Shot Out Of A Cannon? Here You Go
Well, OK, maybe you’ve never wondered what it would be like to be a t-shirt in any scenario, being that t-shirts are inanimate objects. But that didn’t stop the Red Wings’ AHL affiliate, the Grand Rapids Griffins, from giving us all a look at what exactly it would be like to be shot out of a cannon, if you were a shirt that would take a not-at-all-straight trajectory through the air before tumbling into the waiting arms of a spectator. If you get motion sickness easily, you might not want to watch the result:
See, it’s not just minor league baseball teams that do weird things to get noticed.
- Filed Under:
- minor league promotions
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement