- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ever Wonder What It’s Like To Be A T-Shirt Getting Shot Out Of A Cannon? Here You Go
Well, OK, maybe you’ve never wondered what it would be like to be a t-shirt in any scenario, being that t-shirts are inanimate objects. But that didn’t stop the Red Wings’ AHL affiliate, the Grand Rapids Griffins, from giving us all a look at what exactly it would be like to be shot out of a cannon, if you were a shirt that would take a not-at-all-straight trajectory through the air before tumbling into the waiting arms of a spectator. If you get motion sickness easily, you might not want to watch the result:
See, it’s not just minor league baseball teams that do weird things to get noticed.
- Filed Under:
- minor league promotions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts