- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ever Wonder What It’s Like To Be A T-Shirt Getting Shot Out Of A Cannon? Here You Go
Well, OK, maybe you’ve never wondered what it would be like to be a t-shirt in any scenario, being that t-shirts are inanimate objects. But that didn’t stop the Red Wings’ AHL affiliate, the Grand Rapids Griffins, from giving us all a look at what exactly it would be like to be shot out of a cannon, if you were a shirt that would take a not-at-all-straight trajectory through the air before tumbling into the waiting arms of a spectator. If you get motion sickness easily, you might not want to watch the result:
See, it’s not just minor league baseball teams that do weird things to get noticed.
- Filed Under:
- minor league promotions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs