- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Ever Wonder What It’s Like To Be A T-Shirt Getting Shot Out Of A Cannon? Here You Go
Well, OK, maybe you’ve never wondered what it would be like to be a t-shirt in any scenario, being that t-shirts are inanimate objects. But that didn’t stop the Red Wings’ AHL affiliate, the Grand Rapids Griffins, from giving us all a look at what exactly it would be like to be shot out of a cannon, if you were a shirt that would take a not-at-all-straight trajectory through the air before tumbling into the waiting arms of a spectator. If you get motion sickness easily, you might not want to watch the result:
See, it’s not just minor league baseball teams that do weird things to get noticed.
- Filed Under:
- minor league promotions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts