- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ever Wonder What It’s Like To Be A T-Shirt Getting Shot Out Of A Cannon? Here You Go
Well, OK, maybe you’ve never wondered what it would be like to be a t-shirt in any scenario, being that t-shirts are inanimate objects. But that didn’t stop the Red Wings’ AHL affiliate, the Grand Rapids Griffins, from giving us all a look at what exactly it would be like to be shot out of a cannon, if you were a shirt that would take a not-at-all-straight trajectory through the air before tumbling into the waiting arms of a spectator. If you get motion sickness easily, you might not want to watch the result:
See, it’s not just minor league baseball teams that do weird things to get noticed.
- Filed Under:
- minor league promotions
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs