- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
YOU JUST GOT SERVED: Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
The Haka dance is “a thing” down in New Zealand, traditionally performed by their Rugby team, and more traditionally performed by Maori tribesmen before a battle. Their men’s basketball team apparently does it as well, pre-game, before bewildered opponents at the FIBA World Basketball Championships.
Team USA was not scared.
The Americans went on to win 98-71, reminding us of this famous scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark…
James Harden, Derrick Rose, and Kenneth Faried have a look on their faces we can only describe as “tripping balls.” Priceless. Good job not cracking the hell up.
Screencap via ESPN
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts