- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
YOU JUST GOT SERVED: Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
The Haka dance is “a thing” down in New Zealand, traditionally performed by their Rugby team, and more traditionally performed by Maori tribesmen before a battle. Their men’s basketball team apparently does it as well, pre-game, before bewildered opponents at the FIBA World Basketball Championships.
Team USA was not scared.
The Americans went on to win 98-71, reminding us of this famous scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark…
James Harden, Derrick Rose, and Kenneth Faried have a look on their faces we can only describe as “tripping balls.” Priceless. Good job not cracking the hell up.
Screencap via ESPN
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee