- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Terrell Owens Lost A Game Of One-On-One To A 4-Foot-5 Streetball Star
Between the “can’t catch on with an NFL team” thing, the “dropped by an Arena League team” ordeal, and the “getting scolded by Dr. Phil” public humiliation, there aren’t many people out there wishing they were Terrell Owens. Well, the video below isn’t going to change things much. In his latest desperate plea for attention, Owens took on prominent streetballer Mani Love in a game of one-on-one. Sounds straightforward enough – unless you’re aware that Mani Love is 4-foot-5. And he won:
It’s true: Mani Love has some skills. And T.O., to his credit, was a good sport about the whole thing, and gave his opponent the credit. And I can’t really talk – if T.O. lost, even if he wasn’t in peak form, let’s face it – I’d have lost, too. You’d think we’d have enough reasons by now to not necessarily believe the height, but we’re glad to have another. But even though he’s legit, and even if there’s no shame in losing to him… we’re still pretty glad we’re not T.O. these days, with the crap he’s taking, and will keep taking, for this.
- Filed Under:
- terrell owens
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches