- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Terrell Owens Lost A Game Of One-On-One To A 4-Foot-5 Streetball Star
Between the “can’t catch on with an NFL team” thing, the “dropped by an Arena League team” ordeal, and the “getting scolded by Dr. Phil” public humiliation, there aren’t many people out there wishing they were Terrell Owens. Well, the video below isn’t going to change things much. In his latest desperate plea for attention, Owens took on prominent streetballer Mani Love in a game of one-on-one. Sounds straightforward enough – unless you’re aware that Mani Love is 4-foot-5. And he won:
It’s true: Mani Love has some skills. And T.O., to his credit, was a good sport about the whole thing, and gave his opponent the credit. And I can’t really talk – if T.O. lost, even if he wasn’t in peak form, let’s face it – I’d have lost, too. You’d think we’d have enough reasons by now to not necessarily believe the height, but we’re glad to have another. But even though he’s legit, and even if there’s no shame in losing to him… we’re still pretty glad we’re not T.O. these days, with the crap he’s taking, and will keep taking, for this.
- Filed Under:
- terrell owens
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts