- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Terrifying Goose Tsunami Leaves Dozens Pooped On
Following the success of the Syfy Channel movie “Sharknado”, producers are hard at work on “Goose Tsunami” (based on real events).
This occurred in Richmond, B.C., on a baseball field. So yay, it’s sports.
We have ignored Canada for decades. Now with their new Goose Tsunami secret weapon, they will ignore our cries for mercy.
- Filed Under:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed