- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Terrifying Goose Tsunami Leaves Dozens Pooped On
Following the success of the Syfy Channel movie “Sharknado”, producers are hard at work on “Goose Tsunami” (based on real events).
This occurred in Richmond, B.C., on a baseball field. So yay, it’s sports.
We have ignored Canada for decades. Now with their new Goose Tsunami secret weapon, they will ignore our cries for mercy.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?