- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Daily Show Nailed Putin With Their 2014 Sochi Homophobia Olympics Coverage
Unless you’ve been living under a rock/The Rock, you’re probably aware that Russia has been revving up its intolerance as of late, in preparation for a slew of outsiders who will descend upon the country of 143 million people. As Vladimir Putin and the Russian government (and subsequently, the people of Russia) have made very clear — people who are attracted to the same sex are the same thing as pedophiles. That’s how someone becomes gay in their minds.
Last week, Putin tried to clarify his position by offering an olive branch to the LGBT community, only to falsely equivocate their intentions to that of a cult of sexual predators, ultimately sounding like an ignorant 7th grader. Jon Stewart has further clarified the Russian President’s clarification: “Saying that gay people can come to Russia but cannot look at children is like saying Russians can come to America but please, don’t fuck our bears.”
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?