- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Daily Show Nailed Putin With Their 2014 Sochi Homophobia Olympics Coverage
Unless you’ve been living under a rock/The Rock, you’re probably aware that Russia has been revving up its intolerance as of late, in preparation for a slew of outsiders who will descend upon the country of 143 million people. As Vladimir Putin and the Russian government (and subsequently, the people of Russia) have made very clear — people who are attracted to the same sex are the same thing as pedophiles. That’s how someone becomes gay in their minds.
Last week, Putin tried to clarify his position by offering an olive branch to the LGBT community, only to falsely equivocate their intentions to that of a cult of sexual predators, ultimately sounding like an ignorant 7th grader. Jon Stewart has further clarified the Russian President’s clarification: “Saying that gay people can come to Russia but cannot look at children is like saying Russians can come to America but please, don’t fuck our bears.”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story