- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Daily Show Nailed Putin With Their 2014 Sochi Homophobia Olympics Coverage
Unless you’ve been living under a rock/The Rock, you’re probably aware that Russia has been revving up its intolerance as of late, in preparation for a slew of outsiders who will descend upon the country of 143 million people. As Vladimir Putin and the Russian government (and subsequently, the people of Russia) have made very clear — people who are attracted to the same sex are the same thing as pedophiles. That’s how someone becomes gay in their minds.
Last week, Putin tried to clarify his position by offering an olive branch to the LGBT community, only to falsely equivocate their intentions to that of a cult of sexual predators, ultimately sounding like an ignorant 7th grader. Jon Stewart has further clarified the Russian President’s clarification: “Saying that gay people can come to Russia but cannot look at children is like saying Russians can come to America but please, don’t fuck our bears.”
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence