- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Daily Yam: Kent Bazemore Appears To Be Seriously Good At (Summer League) Basketball
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. This weekend, Kent Bazemore continued his surprising run of dunking viciously all over the Summer League, leaving us in awe.
The Daily Yam.
Anybody (well, almost anybody) can make The Daily Yam once. Twice is more than coincidence. Kent Bazemore is making a case for some playing time come the NBA regular season, provided that the level of competition is comparable (which, it isn’t, but we’ll see what happens). Take a look at this yam from over the weekend:
Damn. Terrible work by that sideline cameraman, though.
What Else Happened This Weekend?
The Red Sox took two of three from the Yankees with an 8-7 extra-innings win last night; the USMNT annihilated El Salvaor 5-1 in the Gold Cup; Phil Mickelson won the British Open.
What’s On Tap Today?
Yankees-Rangers at 7 p.m. ET; Pirates-Nats at 7:05 p.m. ET; Rays-Red Sox at 7:10 p.m. ET.
It’s Monday. What more can I say?
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision