- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Daily Yam: Kent Bazemore Appears To Be Seriously Good At (Summer League) Basketball
Welcome to The Daily Yam, bringing you Yesterday’s Awesome Moment, anything else you might have missed, and what to look forward to today. It’s your one-stop shop when you skipped last night’s action, or have forgotten what day it is. This weekend, Kent Bazemore continued his surprising run of dunking viciously all over the Summer League, leaving us in awe.
The Daily Yam.
Anybody (well, almost anybody) can make The Daily Yam once. Twice is more than coincidence. Kent Bazemore is making a case for some playing time come the NBA regular season, provided that the level of competition is comparable (which, it isn’t, but we’ll see what happens). Take a look at this yam from over the weekend:
Damn. Terrible work by that sideline cameraman, though.
What Else Happened This Weekend?
The Red Sox took two of three from the Yankees with an 8-7 extra-innings win last night; the USMNT annihilated El Salvaor 5-1 in the Gold Cup; Phil Mickelson won the British Open.
What’s On Tap Today?
Yankees-Rangers at 7 p.m. ET; Pirates-Nats at 7:05 p.m. ET; Rays-Red Sox at 7:10 p.m. ET.
It’s Monday. What more can I say?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts