- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Esquire Network Has A New Show About Texas Football Dads Yelling At Kids
When you think of “Esquire,” either the hoity toity men’s magazine or an old railroad attorney comes to mind. But nothing about the word says Texas pee-wee football. Television, on the other hand, is all about some child absues (see Moms, Dance). The Esquire Network has greenlighted a 10-episode, hourlong reality series, introducing us to the football factory that is the San Antonio region.
It’s called Friday Night Tykes, and it’s terrifying.
The tagline goes as follows: “Emotional fans, intense parents, and passionate coaches,” followed by one of said coaches shouting, “There’s no reason you shouldn’t be making the other teams cry.” And we wonder why Brett Favre wouldn’t let his kids play football. The series begins January 14th at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts