- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Esquire Network Has A New Show About Texas Football Dads Yelling At Kids
When you think of “Esquire,” either the hoity toity men’s magazine or an old railroad attorney comes to mind. But nothing about the word says Texas pee-wee football. Television, on the other hand, is all about some child absues (see Moms, Dance). The Esquire Network has greenlighted a 10-episode, hourlong reality series, introducing us to the football factory that is the San Antonio region.
It’s called Friday Night Tykes, and it’s terrifying.
The tagline goes as follows: “Emotional fans, intense parents, and passionate coaches,” followed by one of said coaches shouting, “There’s no reason you shouldn’t be making the other teams cry.” And we wonder why Brett Favre wouldn’t let his kids play football. The series begins January 14th at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ