- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Esquire Network Has A New Show About Texas Football Dads Yelling At Kids
When you think of “Esquire,” either the hoity toity men’s magazine or an old railroad attorney comes to mind. But nothing about the word says Texas pee-wee football. Television, on the other hand, is all about some child absues (see Moms, Dance). The Esquire Network has greenlighted a 10-episode, hourlong reality series, introducing us to the football factory that is the San Antonio region.
It’s called Friday Night Tykes, and it’s terrifying.
The tagline goes as follows: “Emotional fans, intense parents, and passionate coaches,” followed by one of said coaches shouting, “There’s no reason you shouldn’t be making the other teams cry.” And we wonder why Brett Favre wouldn’t let his kids play football. The series begins January 14th at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?