- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Esquire Network Has A New Show About Texas Football Dads Yelling At Kids
When you think of “Esquire,” either the hoity toity men’s magazine or an old railroad attorney comes to mind. But nothing about the word says Texas pee-wee football. Television, on the other hand, is all about some child absues (see Moms, Dance). The Esquire Network has greenlighted a 10-episode, hourlong reality series, introducing us to the football factory that is the San Antonio region.
It’s called Friday Night Tykes, and it’s terrifying.
The tagline goes as follows: “Emotional fans, intense parents, and passionate coaches,” followed by one of said coaches shouting, “There’s no reason you shouldn’t be making the other teams cry.” And we wonder why Brett Favre wouldn’t let his kids play football. The series begins January 14th at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs