- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The First Rule Of Russian Soccer Hooligan Fight Club Is … Well, There Don’t Seem To Be Any Rules
At first glance, this is madness. At second glance, however, one realizes that these Russian soccer hooligans may be on to something. If every conflict could be settled this way — by the two factions meeting in an agreed-upon spot out in the countryside in the snow, where they just pound on each other without interference — then this world would be a much safer place. Absolutely no collateral or structural business damage.
And, like two kids who hate each other who are given boxing gloves and told to sort out their differences in the ring, all is settled in one afternoon.
The audio here may be NSFW, if your office is in Russia. I’m really not sure.
Hope that van in the back there is full of iodine.
- Filed Under:
- Russian soccer
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce