- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The First Rule Of Russian Soccer Hooligan Fight Club Is … Well, There Don’t Seem To Be Any Rules
At first glance, this is madness. At second glance, however, one realizes that these Russian soccer hooligans may be on to something. If every conflict could be settled this way — by the two factions meeting in an agreed-upon spot out in the countryside in the snow, where they just pound on each other without interference — then this world would be a much safer place. Absolutely no collateral or structural business damage.
And, like two kids who hate each other who are given boxing gloves and told to sort out their differences in the ring, all is settled in one afternoon.
The audio here may be NSFW, if your office is in Russia. I’m really not sure.
Hope that van in the back there is full of iodine.
- Filed Under:
- Russian soccer
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?