- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The First Rule Of Russian Soccer Hooligan Fight Club Is … Well, There Don’t Seem To Be Any Rules
At first glance, this is madness. At second glance, however, one realizes that these Russian soccer hooligans may be on to something. If every conflict could be settled this way — by the two factions meeting in an agreed-upon spot out in the countryside in the snow, where they just pound on each other without interference — then this world would be a much safer place. Absolutely no collateral or structural business damage.
And, like two kids who hate each other who are given boxing gloves and told to sort out their differences in the ring, all is settled in one afternoon.
The audio here may be NSFW, if your office is in Russia. I’m really not sure.
Hope that van in the back there is full of iodine.
- Filed Under:
- Russian soccer
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success