- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The First Rule Of Russian Soccer Hooligan Fight Club Is … Well, There Don’t Seem To Be Any Rules
At first glance, this is madness. At second glance, however, one realizes that these Russian soccer hooligans may be on to something. If every conflict could be settled this way — by the two factions meeting in an agreed-upon spot out in the countryside in the snow, where they just pound on each other without interference — then this world would be a much safer place. Absolutely no collateral or structural business damage.
And, like two kids who hate each other who are given boxing gloves and told to sort out their differences in the ring, all is settled in one afternoon.
The audio here may be NSFW, if your office is in Russia. I’m really not sure.
Hope that van in the back there is full of iodine.
- Filed Under:
- Russian soccer
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather