- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The First Rule Of Russian Soccer Hooligan Fight Club Is … Well, There Don’t Seem To Be Any Rules
At first glance, this is madness. At second glance, however, one realizes that these Russian soccer hooligans may be on to something. If every conflict could be settled this way — by the two factions meeting in an agreed-upon spot out in the countryside in the snow, where they just pound on each other without interference — then this world would be a much safer place. Absolutely no collateral or structural business damage.
And, like two kids who hate each other who are given boxing gloves and told to sort out their differences in the ring, all is settled in one afternoon.
The audio here may be NSFW, if your office is in Russia. I’m really not sure.
Hope that van in the back there is full of iodine.
- Filed Under:
- Russian soccer
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- What Tony Romo & Lebron James Have In Common
- 21 Unintentionally Dirty Sports Photos