- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The First Trailer For Mike Tyson’s New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
It’s official. The first trailer for Mike Tyson’s new Cartoon Network Adult Swim show was released at Comic-Con yesterday. Mike Tyson Mysteries is a spoof of old crime cartoons like Scooby Doo and Jonny Quest, featuring Tyson driving around in a van solving capers with a young adopted Korean daughter, a ghost voiced by Jim Rash (Dean Pelton from Community), and an alcoholic carrier pigeon voiced by comedic legend Norm Macdonald.
There is literally no chance that this show isn’t absolutely hilarious. Here’s the first trailer from Iron Mike’s latest post-boxing endeavor:
I don’t know about you, but we here at SportsGrid can’t wait to tune in to Tyson’s absurd cartoon in the fall.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts