- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Kroll Show Gave Us ‘The Legend Of Young Larry Bird’ And Now We Give It To You
This clip from Nick Kroll’s show on Comedy Central is the gift that keeps on giving. It appears that Larry Bird has always been unfailingly polite and proper, despite his back issues and the fact that he learned to shoot and dribble with pumpkins.
He may not get much lift, but we do know Bird can shoot the lights out, so, whatever works.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?