- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Mayor Of Seattle Was Not To Be Outdone By A Tyreke Evans Crossover
When selecting a public servant to run my city, having actual leadership skills are always a distant second to the ability to throw a no-look pass in traffic. Therefore, Seattle mayor Michael McGinn has my hypothetical vote.
This might be the rarest sight in summer Pro-Am games: a pudgy 53-year-old white guy getting a standing ovation.
I’m not even going to talk about Tyreke Evans’ crossover because NBA guards making $11 million per year should be able to crossover mayors.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story