- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Mayor Of Seattle Was Not To Be Outdone By A Tyreke Evans Crossover
When selecting a public servant to run my city, having actual leadership skills are always a distant second to the ability to throw a no-look pass in traffic. Therefore, Seattle mayor Michael McGinn has my hypothetical vote.
This might be the rarest sight in summer Pro-Am games: a pudgy 53-year-old white guy getting a standing ovation.
I’m not even going to talk about Tyreke Evans’ crossover because NBA guards making $11 million per year should be able to crossover mayors.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts