- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Mayor Of Seattle Was Not To Be Outdone By A Tyreke Evans Crossover
When selecting a public servant to run my city, having actual leadership skills are always a distant second to the ability to throw a no-look pass in traffic. Therefore, Seattle mayor Michael McGinn has my hypothetical vote.
This might be the rarest sight in summer Pro-Am games: a pudgy 53-year-old white guy getting a standing ovation.
I’m not even going to talk about Tyreke Evans’ crossover because NBA guards making $11 million per year should be able to crossover mayors.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World