- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Mayor Of Seattle Was Not To Be Outdone By A Tyreke Evans Crossover
When selecting a public servant to run my city, having actual leadership skills are always a distant second to the ability to throw a no-look pass in traffic. Therefore, Seattle mayor Michael McGinn has my hypothetical vote.
This might be the rarest sight in summer Pro-Am games: a pudgy 53-year-old white guy getting a standing ovation.
I’m not even going to talk about Tyreke Evans’ crossover because NBA guards making $11 million per year should be able to crossover mayors.
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley