- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Mayor Of Seattle Was Not To Be Outdone By A Tyreke Evans Crossover
When selecting a public servant to run my city, having actual leadership skills are always a distant second to the ability to throw a no-look pass in traffic. Therefore, Seattle mayor Michael McGinn has my hypothetical vote.
This might be the rarest sight in summer Pro-Am games: a pudgy 53-year-old white guy getting a standing ovation.
I’m not even going to talk about Tyreke Evans’ crossover because NBA guards making $11 million per year should be able to crossover mayors.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'