- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Most Beautifully Calculated Flop Of The Year Involves Motorcycling And Deserves Your Tip Of The Cap
Apparently this one’s been floating around the internet for a while, but it just came to our attention today. A few months ago, a competitor in a motorcycle race in Brazil crashed his bike going around a bend. Because he was unhurt and probably still in the race, he worked on his damaged bike to get back in the thick of things. But 20 seconds in, he realized the futility of his efforts – his competitors were well ahead of him now and there was no chance to recoup lost time.
So he did what any self-respecting motorcyclist would do and sprawled himself out on the ground, motionless, a good 10 feet away from his bike. You know, to cause a stoppage in the entire race and allow him to restart on equal footing. Keeping your viewing pleasure in mind, medical assistance does not show up for well over two minutes. So he’s stuck there, lying on the ground, peeking his head up every so often to check on the status of his ploy.
And of course, it worked. An ambulance shows up and carts him away to recover from his bruised ego.
- Filed Under:
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Proof That LeBron James is Juicing