- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The NYPD And NYFD Played Hockey, Which Means They Ended Up Beating The Shit Out Of Each Other
So, the New York Police Department and the New York Fire Department played a hockey game for charity yesterday. Whether because the two departments hate each other or because playing hockey just makes you want to fight, a bench-clearing brawl broke out in the second period:
Here are some other angles, compiled by Deadspin:
I have no idea what this means for the future safety of New York City.
- Filed Under:
- hockey fights
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts