- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Only Badminton Highlight Ever Is One Hell Of A Highlight (Video)
I’ve always hated badminton because at one high school where I coached basketball, the badminton teams were always hogging the gym. I never know what to call the things you hit (birdies, shuttlecocks, golden snitch?). It seems like an unholy marriage of table tennis and regular tennis that should only be played in suburban backyards.
The exception is this variation, which I totally support:
But them I see a highlight like the one at the top of this post, and it looks pretty cool.
I believe the video shows mixed doubles, and according to Bob’s Blitz it’s Tontowi Ahmad and Lilyana Natsir vs. Xu Chen and Ma Jin in the 2013 BWF Championships, whatever that is.
Here’s a still photo of the match from the video:
Fun fact: New Zealand’s National Badminton Team is unofficially called The Black Cocks.
- Filed Under:
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland