- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Only Badminton Highlight Ever Is One Hell Of A Highlight (Video)
I’ve always hated badminton because at one high school where I coached basketball, the badminton teams were always hogging the gym. I never know what to call the things you hit (birdies, shuttlecocks, golden snitch?). It seems like an unholy marriage of table tennis and regular tennis that should only be played in suburban backyards.
The exception is this variation, which I totally support:
But them I see a highlight like the one at the top of this post, and it looks pretty cool.
I believe the video shows mixed doubles, and according to Bob’s Blitz it’s Tontowi Ahmad and Lilyana Natsir vs. Xu Chen and Ma Jin in the 2013 BWF Championships, whatever that is.
Here’s a still photo of the match from the video:
Fun fact: New Zealand’s National Badminton Team is unofficially called The Black Cocks.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ