- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Only Badminton Highlight Ever Is One Hell Of A Highlight (Video)
I’ve always hated badminton because at one high school where I coached basketball, the badminton teams were always hogging the gym. I never know what to call the things you hit (birdies, shuttlecocks, golden snitch?). It seems like an unholy marriage of table tennis and regular tennis that should only be played in suburban backyards.
The exception is this variation, which I totally support:
But them I see a highlight like the one at the top of this post, and it looks pretty cool.
I believe the video shows mixed doubles, and according to Bob’s Blitz it’s Tontowi Ahmad and Lilyana Natsir vs. Xu Chen and Ma Jin in the 2013 BWF Championships, whatever that is.
Here’s a still photo of the match from the video:
Fun fact: New Zealand’s National Badminton Team is unofficially called The Black Cocks.
- Filed Under:
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane