- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Only Badminton Highlight Ever Is One Hell Of A Highlight (Video)
I’ve always hated badminton because at one high school where I coached basketball, the badminton teams were always hogging the gym. I never know what to call the things you hit (birdies, shuttlecocks, golden snitch?). It seems like an unholy marriage of table tennis and regular tennis that should only be played in suburban backyards.
The exception is this variation, which I totally support:
But them I see a highlight like the one at the top of this post, and it looks pretty cool.
I believe the video shows mixed doubles, and according to Bob’s Blitz it’s Tontowi Ahmad and Lilyana Natsir vs. Xu Chen and Ma Jin in the 2013 BWF Championships, whatever that is.
Here’s a still photo of the match from the video:
Fun fact: New Zealand’s National Badminton Team is unofficially called The Black Cocks.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts