- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The Single Greatest Trick Play Ever Executed On A Football Field
El Camino Real high school junior varsity quarterback Jahlil Pinkett casually accepted a legally snapped football and convincingly walked over to the sideline shouting, “It’s the wrong ball,” implying that, well, it wasn’t the right type of football. NEWSFLASH: It was, indeed, a legitimate, regulation 11.6 x 6.9 x 6.7 inch, 1.2 pound high school football. Hey, it’s L.A. — everybody’s an actor. (Oh, and by the way, that 80-yard touchdown run was real, too. Brilliant.)
General Rule of Football: If it moves, tackle it.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap