- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Single Greatest Trick Play Ever Executed On A Football Field
El Camino Real high school junior varsity quarterback Jahlil Pinkett casually accepted a legally snapped football and convincingly walked over to the sideline shouting, “It’s the wrong ball,” implying that, well, it wasn’t the right type of football. NEWSFLASH: It was, indeed, a legitimate, regulation 11.6 x 6.9 x 6.7 inch, 1.2 pound high school football. Hey, it’s L.A. — everybody’s an actor. (Oh, and by the way, that 80-yard touchdown run was real, too. Brilliant.)
General Rule of Football: If it moves, tackle it.
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- 9 Greatest Trading Card Errors of All Time