- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Single Greatest Trick Play Ever Executed On A Football Field
El Camino Real high school junior varsity quarterback Jahlil Pinkett casually accepted a legally snapped football and convincingly walked over to the sideline shouting, “It’s the wrong ball,” implying that, well, it wasn’t the right type of football. NEWSFLASH: It was, indeed, a legitimate, regulation 11.6 x 6.9 x 6.7 inch, 1.2 pound high school football. Hey, it’s L.A. — everybody’s an actor. (Oh, and by the way, that 80-yard touchdown run was real, too. Brilliant.)
General Rule of Football: If it moves, tackle it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story