- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Single Greatest Trick Play Ever Executed On A Football Field
El Camino Real high school junior varsity quarterback Jahlil Pinkett casually accepted a legally snapped football and convincingly walked over to the sideline shouting, “It’s the wrong ball,” implying that, well, it wasn’t the right type of football. NEWSFLASH: It was, indeed, a legitimate, regulation 11.6 x 6.9 x 6.7 inch, 1.2 pound high school football. Hey, it’s L.A. — everybody’s an actor. (Oh, and by the way, that 80-yard touchdown run was real, too. Brilliant.)
General Rule of Football: If it moves, tackle it.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'