- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Terrifying Goliath Grouper Lurks On The Sea Floor, Attacking Divers Trying To Give It A Free Lunch
Commonly known as “the jewfish”…
Ok, wait, stop right there. That’s not true, is it?
[Wikipedia] The Atlantic goliath grouper or itajara (Epinephelus itajara), commonly known as the jewfish, is a large saltwater fish of the grouper family found primarily in shallow tropical waters among coral and artificial reefs at depths from 5 to 50 m (16 to 164 ft).
They may reach extremely large sizes, growing to lengths of up to 3 m (10 ft) and can weigh as much as 360 kg (790 lb).
Wow. I mean, for both their outrageous size and that fucking nickname. No wonder they’re trying to eat divers, damn.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts