- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Terrifying Goliath Grouper Lurks On The Sea Floor, Attacking Divers Trying To Give It A Free Lunch
Commonly known as “the jewfish”…
Ok, wait, stop right there. That’s not true, is it?
[Wikipedia] The Atlantic goliath grouper or itajara (Epinephelus itajara), commonly known as the jewfish, is a large saltwater fish of the grouper family found primarily in shallow tropical waters among coral and artificial reefs at depths from 5 to 50 m (16 to 164 ft).
They may reach extremely large sizes, growing to lengths of up to 3 m (10 ft) and can weigh as much as 360 kg (790 lb).
Wow. I mean, for both their outrageous size and that fucking nickname. No wonder they’re trying to eat divers, damn.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row